domenica 23 settembre 2012

My fashion birthday ! (Day 4)

Hello!
now review in reduced form because it's my birthday! and of course I do not have much time to write ....

How could I not review the parade of Fendi??
Vaguely inspired by the collection of Prada two years ago, is still very nice!
The reasons are all very regular and defined, the prints are super-original hand I bring to mind the fireworks! The last aito, that all covered paiettes and sequins, I really liked it!
(rest of the opinion that Lagerfeld no longer has the creative force that had in previous years, unfortunately)




A brand that I love very much is Aquilano.Rimondi!
I'm always super-creative and suitable for young people. This show is no exception! Brightly colored bustier dress very sexy and abbinameti very modern and trendy! shoulders and legs or deep out or covered to below the knee ... Youth but also always attentive to elegance!




I leave you now and I'm going to celebrate! What better way to celebrate if you are not going to see the Giorgio Armani show ?

1 commento: