mercoledì 22 agosto 2012

Jacqueline Cullen

Hello to all!
  We are waiting for the September edition of Vogue Italy! I know that in America will be the biggest issue of history and on the cover there will be Lady Gaga!
It  will be sent  to me by my American friends absolutely!
Who knows what will inspire the Italian cover ? waiting for seeing !!

 The September 2011 was inspired to cultural avant-garde of the 50s ... I can not wait to see the cover!
In expectation of this.. here's a little discovery that  I  made browsing the web ... The jewelry created by this talented and innovative desiner .... Jacqueline Cullen!
Do not forget that opulence, black&gold and details will be the Musts of this winter 12/13!









5 commenti:

  1. the truth is i loved most of the pieces, they fit so well together black and gold. I specially like the bracelet!
    following you already
    hope you follow back
    beautiful blog! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very nice blog.Ifollow you from my blog about Lake Como. You're so artistic and original!Great job!!!
    luxuriouslake.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ohh love the black and gold combination. :)

    Christina xxx
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. ooh how i felt the need to have that ring!

    RispondiElimina