giovedì 26 gennaio 2012

High Inspiration 4

Hello !!
Yesterday are finished the shows i Paris, ad today I'm ready to review them for you !

Last day have presented their collection two of my favourite maison ever !
First of all, Valentino . Two creative director is better than one , infact tha maison Valentino has presented a wonderfull collection. A fresh romantic and elegant girl,is a praise to carefree life, to joy and sweetness. long dresses with a lot of prints . Semi-trasparency and elgegant cuts put togheter make the collection really classy but modern at the same time ! Wonderfull !!



Last designer I talk about is Jean Paul Gautier. He made a great tribute to Amy Winehouse. All the models are rigged and combed as Amy and the clothes are cleary inpired by her. Only J.P can put togheter haute couture and rock n'roll. Really fine the idea of the tribute ! Very good !!



With this I finished the reviews from Paris ! have I forgotten any designer that you lik ? tell me with a comment, I put the photos and a little comment in the post of saturday ! Have a good day !!

2 commenti:

  1. Goodbye to Paris and Milan until the next season! There were some amazing creations this season! I love that this post is an overall review! Great job!


    This blog is so fantastic, well done! Please check mine out and follow if you like it! I promise to return the favour!


    Thanks!


    http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina