lunedì 1 febbraio 2016

Valentino Haute Couture SS 2016

Good evening citizens,
well yes ! There were the haute couture fashion shows in Paris... as always were fabulous and I was left speechless !!
in this post I want to show some of the best outfits seen on the catwalk of Valentino.
To be honest, at first I was not sure that Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri would continue the wonderful legacy of elegance and sophistication of Valentino but I changed my mind.
Collections, and the latest is no exception, are a veritable ode to the Italian roots of the designer, a mixture of elegance, sophistication with a divine and ethereal touch.
Marched the ancient Roman goddesses, from the sky for us mere mortals.
A bit of "I do not see" completed the 'surreal and exotic collection atmosphere.

Enjoy it and stay tuned for the next haute couture reviews!!

XOXO










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento